Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cycript

Woah!  That about sums it up.. Within a few days I have learned things, I could only dream of. One as a developer/themer/coder. The other just as a normal Jailbreaker.  I would like to share my findings with you.

Reason for this Cydgets blog, is learning new things is a pain! Sometimes hour upon hours researching until you find that one piece that the last tutorial missed.  Although i'm not here to give you all the answers. I do want to share what i've learned.

A new page has been added to the blog. Cycript  At this point i'm speechless. Cannot find the exact adjective to describe what kind of tool Cycript is. So its Amazing.

You can view my page here: Cycripts http://cydgets.blogspot.com/p/cycript-pronounced-ssscript.html

 I am new to this tool, as with Cydgets.  Comments are very welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment